- 2014Entered 1st Car Race. Formula LGB4. Finished Top Rookie. Two 9th place finishes
- 2016MMSC Shootout. Achieved a scholarship to take part in MRF1600 series
- 2016MRF1600 Series (9th. Top newcomer to car racing)
- 2016Asian Formula Renault Round.6 (Double Podium Finish on Debut)
- 2017Asian Formula Renault Class A - 6th Overall
- 2018Danish Formula 4 - (Finished 3rd in Race 1)
KZ Kart Racing
In 2017, I made a return to Kart Racing in the KZ category, and started racing midway through the Macau Karting Championship season. KZ1 is one of the fastest karts in the world. It has a 6-speed gearbox, and can reach speeds of over 100mph. In my 3rd KZ race at the Macau International Kart Grand Prix, I finished 5th. In the next race, the final round of the 2017 Macau Karting Championship. I took my first win.
2017 KZ Karting
Rotax Kart Open Championship (Open Category) 3rd in Rd.2
Qualified 2nd both rounds. Finished 4th overall. 4th in Round 1 and 3rd in Round 2.
2014 Rotax Kart Open Championship (Open Category) 3rd in Rd.2
Rotax Max National Karting Championship
(6th of 22 Drivers) in 1st Season & Top Rookie
This is the highest level karting championship in India. It was a strong year to begin with, finishing 6th in my first race, and even qualifying 4th in Rd.2, ahead of numerous national champions. There was much to learn and improve in terms of race craft over 5 race weekends. Glad to say I made constant progress, had good results and learnt a lot racing at this level.
2013 Rotax Max National Karting Championship (6th of 22 Drivers) in 1st Season & Top Rookie
Rotax Max Kart Open Championship
(Rookie Category - 2nd
First ever race in Senior Rotax Max. Finished as the top newcomer to Rotax, and 2nd in the championship.
2013 Rotax Max Kart Open Championship (Rookie Category – 2nd